Thai Union Group PCL (TU) organizes plant visits every year for 20-30 shareholders per visit. Only person whose name appears on the company’s share register book closing date and sent request form for Company Visit. The request form will be attached with the invitation to AGM. The company arranges the registration of the plant visit on a determined date, which will be announced depending on the appropriate and readiness of Plant.
Criteria and Conditions
- 1 right per 1 TU shareholder only. Accompanying person such right is not transferable.
- Only person whose name appears on the company’s share register book closing date for AGM.
- Age not more than 65 years.
- Only application submitted to TU within Dateline.
- TU would randomly select 30 eligible participants for one time to visit the plant.
- TU will contact the person whose name on the list via telephone or mobile and the selected shareholders’ names will be posted on TU’s website at www.thaiuniongroup.com
- Other conditions to except
- For shareholder have ever join plant visit only.
- The form with incomplete, unclear and not able to contact will not be considered.
- Please bring the personal identification card on the plant visit date.
- The company will not allow shareholders to bring their children to Plants due to strict safety regulations.
- The company will not allow shareholders to bring their families or any other followers to Plants regardless of any reason.
- Shareholders can take the shuttle bus to the plant at the S.M. Tower, where our staff confirm you by phone.
The company reserves the right to travel without waiting for shareholders who arrive late. The decisions has been made by the company are considered final.
Download Bangkok Office Map at S.M. Tower
Download Current Shareholders’ lists for plant visit (Thai version)
Download Shareholders' Plant Visit (August 18, 2017)
Download Shareholders' Plant Visit (November 14, 2017)
Download Shareholders' Plant Visit (August 16, 2018)
Download Shareholders' Plant Visit (October 18, 2018)
Download Shareholders' Plant Visit (September 17, 2019)